JAPANESE STEEL CASTINGS AND FORGINGS
Introducing the Association
Steel Castings and Forgings Assoiciation of Japan consists of 88 members (45 companies producing steel castings and forgings and 43 companies related to the production of these products ). The purpose of its activities is to contribute to the growth of Japanese industry and the prosperity of the nation by promoting the healthy development of the casting and forging industry.
The wide range of the Association´s activities includes the following:
- Studies and research concerning production, supply and demand, labor conditions and teconology, as well as the improvement and rationalization of business management.
- Improvement of the environment and implementation of plant and mill maintenance.
- Compilation of data and statistics, collection of information and publicity.
- Acting as the industry´s spokesman in expressing views and opinions, preparing reports and answering inquiries.
- Promotion of harmony and cooperation among the members.
|1947||The Japan Cast Steel and the Japan Forged Steel Society inaugurated|
|1951||Monthly bulletin “ Steel Castings and Forgings ” inaugurated|
|1963||Brochure on steel castings and forgings for use by customers inaugurated|
|1964||“Statistical Handbook on Steel Castings and Forgings ”inaugurated|
|1971||Annual commendation ceremony inaugurated to acknowledge workers with outstanding achievements|
|1972||Steel castings and Forgings Association of Japan inaugurated|
Principal Directors and Secretariat
|President||Hajime Amano||Managing Executive Officer
Daido Steel Co.,Ltd.
|Vice President||Kazuhiko Hasegawa||President
Ube Steel Co.,LTD.
|Hiroyuki Mori||Managing Executive Officer
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
|Katsuko Tezuka||CEO President
Showadenki Chuko Co.,Ltd
|Yoshitaka Sato||Executive Officer, Steel Business Division
The Japan Steei Works, Ltd.
|Toru Takegoshi||Managing Executive Officer
Nippon Steel Corporation
Fukushima Steel Works Co.,Ltd
|Executive Director||Daisuke Ota||JSCFA|
|JSCFA, General Manager General Affairs|
|Nobuo Kano||JSCFA, Manager Technical Dept.|
|Yusuke Sekiyama||JSCFA, Research Dept.|
Major Publications and Research Statistics
- Bulletin "Steel Castings and Forgings (Chuko to Tanko)" (Twice a Year)
- Tile Engraving Imformation News (Every other Month)
- Technical Specifications of the Association
- Standard Manuals for Manufacturing Steel Castings
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Methods for Forgings
- Defects of Steel Castings (Sand and Slag Inclusions ,Sand burning and Cracks)
- Defects of Steel Forgings (Segregations , Inclusions , Pores , Hydrogen)
- Technical Data for Steel Forgings
- Mechanical Properties of Carbon and Low Alloy Steel Forgings (Tensile and yield Strength, Elongation and Reduction of Area , Charpy Impact Value)
- Industrial Waste and Energy Consumption in the Steel Casting and Forging Industry
- Production of Steel Castings and Forgings
- Labor Statistics for the Steel Casting and Forging Industry
- Labor Accident Surveys in the Steel Casting and Forging Industry
- Surveys of Steel Casting and Forging Exports
(*These Data are written in Japanese)
Access to JSCFA
|Address||Shikoku Building Bekkan 14-4,
Uchikanda 1-chome, Chiyodaku, Tokyo.101-0047